- What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?When the users subscribe to our newsletter, we collect their email addresses and their country of preference. When they submit the contact us form, we collect their full name, email address, mobile number, and country. When they submit the franchise form, we collect their full name, email address, and mobile number. Finally, when they submit the request a booking form, we collect their full name, email address, and mobile number.
- When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site, and when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or another site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- How do we protect your information?Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
- Third-party disclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party linksWe do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- GoogleWe, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers to compile data regarding user interactions on the website.
- Opting outYou can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- We agree to the following:
- – Users can visit our site anonymously.
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?Yes. We use Google Analytics to track the users’ behavior on our website.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.